Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cycle 2 Results

Source
Yesterday I received the results from my CT scan, and its good news again!!! The tumors are still shrinking or staying the same.  There were a few that are now smaller since the last scan, and some have remained stable since then.  Overall we are at 27% shrinkage since the start of the clinical trial. I couldn't be happier for the awesome results so far.

I'm also going back to work starting on Tuesday next week.  I'm feeling much more energetic lately, and I'm ready to get back to doing something other than sitting around the house.  My doctors think its best for me to keep busy.

I started Cycle 3 yesterday, and this time I only have to go in for two checkups. As I get into these later cycles, there are far less appointments and tests I have to have done. Also, I won't have another scan for two months from now on, instead of monthly like before.

Well this post is going to be short and sweet -- just wanted to update everyone with the good results. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment